In This Bulletin ...
Take a minute or two to get this week's scoop on:
- Thirsty Thursday tomorrow night at Marlowe's Tavern
- Dunwoody's generous support of End Polio Now and how you can be a part of it
- Joining the garden crew at the Mulkeys this Saturday
- How we did on our online auction of items donated to the 2020 Governor's Ball (thank you Rick Woods)
- Our Toys for Tots initiative
- Our Dunwoody Nature Center crew last Saturday
- Exciting news for RCD alumnus Don Griffing - named to be District Governor for his Wisconsin district in 2023-24
And take a minute to mark your calendar too - for the Holiday Luncheon on December 11 ... you can join live at the Dunwoody Country Club or via Zoom.
Posted by Jackie Cuthbert
November 18, 2020