Now is the Time to ...
- Think about the power of The Rotary Foundation - this week's World Polio Day celebrated all that Rotary and our partners have done to bring us "this close" to ending polio; this Friday, Jennie Stipick will speak to the club about all that The Rotary Foundation helps us achieve.
- Get in on our Halloween day excitement, by buying your tickets for our club's first Exclusive Whiskey and Cigar Pairing raffle. Encourage your friends and whiskey/cigar enthusiasts to do the same. Only 4 days left until the first drawing on October 31!
- Join in the planning for Dunwoody's GRSP Leadership weekend in January. The next meeting of the planning committee is tonight.
- Add Toys for Tots to your holiday shopping list.
- Think about whether you can help Malachi's Storehouse on its volunteer needs.
- Remember Dennis Springer, husband of Past President Jennie Springer who passed away this month. A memorial is scheduled for November 23.
- Celebrate our work at Bounds Gardens and our alumni reunion at last week's Thirsty Thursday.
- Check out our calendar!
Read on for more information!
Posted by Jackie Cuthbert
October 20, 2021