Posted by Bill Mulkey, Rotary Foundation Director
Our appreciation to all active members as of July 1, 2020 for being recognized as Rotary Foundation Sustaining Members. A Rotary Foundation Sustaining Member personally contributes $100 or more each Rotary year to the Annual Fund SHARE. For 15 consecutive years, the Rotary Club of Dunwoody has been recognized by The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International as a 100% Sustaining Member Club.
We ask you to consider making an additional contribution and be recognized as a Paul Harris Fellow (13 active members haven’t been recognized as a PHF), a Multiple Paul Harris Fellow or a Major Donor. CALL BILL MULKEY at 404-325-2110 if you have questions about your total recognition amount and the contribution needed to obtain the next level of giving. Your personal contributions are added to your balance and count towards being recognized as a:
- Paul Harris Fellow $1,000 - Receive a PHF certificate of appreciation signed by the President of Rotary International, the Chair of the Rotary Foundation Trustees and a lapel pin
- Multiple Paul Harris Fellow in additional increments of $1,000 - Receive a PHF pin with a sapphire for each additional $1,000 +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, and a ruby for +6, +7, +8
- Major Donor Level I - $10,000+ in total contributions - Receive crystal and blue diamond=shape pin with one diamond
- Major Donor Level II - $25,000+ in total contributions - Receive crystal and blue diamond-shape pin with two diamonds
- Major Donor Level III - $50.000+ in total contributions - Receive crystal and blue diamond-shape pin with three diamonds
- Major Donor Level IV - $100,000+ in total contributions - Receive crystal and blue diamond-shape pin with four diamonds
- Arch C. Klumph Society - $250,000+ in total contributions - Receive crystal globe
Editor's Note: Its thanks to our contributions to The Rotary Foundation that young people like Kaitlin Sandor are able to study as Global Grant Scholars and work to make strides in fighting ALS and other diseases, that the World Health Organization was able to declare Africa polio free last week, and that we were able to partner with Italy on a project to help Alzheimer's patients and their families. And our TRF contributions have also helped fund books for Dresden and Kingsley students in previous years, and turkeys for Kingsley families last Thanksgiving.